Font while editing elements

Hello!
I am curious to know if it’s possible to change the font colour settings of element text while it is being edited (not the resultant text after the editing has been completed).
While editing element names, there’s little contrast between the blue colour of the element and the light grey text (see screenshot). I have explored the appearance options and I can try to change the box colours, but I’d like to also know if its possible to change the colour of text being edited in case it comes up in other diagrams.
Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post. I have forwarded your case to our engineers to study and will post again when there is any update.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Thank you Jick!

I should note that this only happens with certain “Dark Mode” themes. When I changed the theme to Flat Light, the text colour while editing does not change, which is much easier on my eyes.

I should also note that I’m using Windows 10 with a dark mode colour setting, which is why I was looking to use similar colour modes in VP.

Regards
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the additional information. I have already shared your finding with our engineers.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Mark,

I would like to let you know that the problem associated with text color during editing has been fixed. Please update the software to the latest patch build (16_2_20210240af or later). Details about updating can be found at

• Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left-hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung