Freeform diagrams

VP separates diagrams along the lines of the UML standard diagrams but I would like freeform diagrams that allow any shape to be present in the diagram.

Dear no,

Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our engineers to follow-up. Once there are any feedbacks, I’ll comeback to you immediately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

This is my number one request of Visual Paradigm. Freeform diagrams like that other tool we won’t discuss. The separation of diagram types is good for a lot of things but it can be very restricting as well. I would like to create class diagrams with example instances right next to them… with deployment components to show where they reside. These types of combinations really help to communicate design.

Hi no,

What you were looking for is already supported in the current release of our products. You can put whatever notation you want in any UML diagram.

I would recommend you try it and let us know if it fullfill your need. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jick