Getting Error " [14:59:32] [Error] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

Hi Rain Wong,

I am creating dll but on database configuration setting I selected My Sql Database & Version 5.0.5 or higher & Driver: MySql (MySql Connector/Net 6.1) & Driver file i am downloading so it gets download MySql MySql Connector/Net 6.1.2 but when i am downloading Adapter file then its not get download . It shows http://cdn.mysql.com/Downloads/Connector-J/mysql-connector-java-5.1.28.zip
So i go to this link & downloaded from here & create a zip file of this & then added it through browse button. but when click on ok & it starts to create dll etc then following Error Comes:

[14:59:32] [Error] Export to database failed…

[14:59:32] [Error] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

I am creating dll for C# language & My Sql database. Please reply me on richa@advaitamtech.com . Its urgent

Hi Richa,

Sorry about the problem. We have just tested your case but failed to reproduce it. In our testing, the version of adapter being downloaded is J 5.1.30, not J 5.1.28. I am not sure if anything was changed but could you try again? If the problem remain, could you post your log file for us to diagnose? You can export log from the About window (File > About).

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

As the name suggests classNotFoundException in Java occurs when JVM (Java Virtual Machine) tries to load a particular class and doesn’t found the requested class in the classpath you specified. When building the project, java throws ClassNotFoundException exception because a file (the com.mysql.jdbc.Driver class) from the mysql connectivity library is not found. The solution is adding the library to the project, and java will find the com.mysql.jdbc.Driver