Grouped Events and activities

Hi All,

We been upgrading to version 2.2 and the latest update but it seems that when opening one of our diagram, some activities and events are kind of greyed and can’t be dissociated from the group they are in. I mean I can’t select them separately from the group.

Is that a known issue?? Some specific reason behind this behaviour?

Hi Patrice,

Thank you for your message. Would you mind send your project file to us to take a look?

If there are any enquiries, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lillian,

I’ve sent the file through mail to the support-Team. I’ve also noticed that when drag dropping a selection of multiples items on a new group, the items become invisible while the flows remain visible. If i’m doing this one item at a time, it works fine.

Hi Lillian,

I’ve sent the file through mail to the support-Team. I’ve also noticed that when drag dropping a selection of multiples items on a new group, the items become invisible while the flows remain visible. If i’m doing this one item at a time, it works fine.

Hi,

Did you receive the poject? an you reproduce the issue?

Hi Patrice,

We haven’t receive your project file yet. Where did you send to? support-team@visual-paradigm.com? Could you resend that to support@visual-paradigm.com, or to my personal Email address:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

I will help you to follow up this problem.

If there’s anything else I can help you with please also let me know.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

did you finally receive it?

No, we didn’t. Please try create a support ticket at:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/technicalsupport.jsp