Help needed - installation directory overview / roadmap

During download of the trial version, the download manager requested a proxy address. I don’t use one here, so I had to choose ‘skip’ for the documentation step. Afterward, I downloaded the html versions of the docs, and put them into the VP doc subdirectory, but neither the question nor the index showed any entries, nor any response to queries, but all content info was there.

Any help with this problem would be appreciated, and pointers to where to find this info would be too.

Dear ZachMan,

In the installation wizard, if you are not using a proxy server to connect to the internet, you can still choose to download documentation with the use proxy option unchecked, this option is just for users that use proxy servers.

About your question “neither the question nor the index showed any entries, nor any response to queries”, I don’t understand what the problem is from your description, can you provide more information? It looks like you are referring to the help documentation, but all help documentation should be bundled already in the installed program.

Regards,

Antony.