Help with uninstall

Hi, I installed VP_Suite_Linux_1_1_20050422.sh inside of my eclipse directory. After I upgraded eclipse I completly removed the directory including the VP_Suite. Now I am trying to re-install VP_Suite but the installation software does not let me do it because it thinks the application still there (probably is). I have searched my whole machine for files changed when VP_Suite was installed and removed all that I found, I still cannot install. Does anybody know which file contains the information about the previous installation so I can edit and start with a fresh one?

Thanks in advance

[quote=felipeudel]Hi, I installed VP_Suite_Linux_1_1_20050422.sh inside of my eclipse directory. After I upgraded eclipse I completly removed the directory including the VP_Suite. Now I am trying to re-install VP_Suite but the installation software does not let me do it because it thinks the application still there (probably is). I have searched my whole machine for files changed when VP_Suite was installed and removed all that I found, I still cannot install. Does anybody know which file contains the information about the previous installation so I can edit and start with a fresh one?

Thanks in advance[/quote]

Never mind, I found the properties files under the user who installed it. Thanks.