High Farm campsites require a program that will allow site staff to book in campers and caravans. The program must have the following features:
The campsite has a number of pitches (the name for area that can accommodate a caravan, a tent or a motorhome) that can be hired out to the public.
There are 12 pitches that are all-weather and suitable for caravans, there are a further 6 pitches that have an electric hookup ( which are suitable for tents, caravans or motorhomes), there are also 20 pitches suitable for tents.
The booking system must have the ability to:
• Produce an on screen summary of a booking.
• Book a tent or caravan pitch for a number of nights
• Store the details of the details of the person who books the pitch
• Search for a free pitch for a tent or a caravan
• Delete or edit a booking
• View a list of pitches for given day
Customer Management System
There must also be a customer management system which allows the following:
• Customers to be added or deleted
• Customers addresses to be added
• Customers to be allocated a customer number
The resulting program must:
- Show the use of classes, objects and inheritance.
- Be presented with the correct usecase, class, object and sequence diagrams
- Appropriately annotated code
- Annotated screenshots of the program in action
You must also provide a reflective report comparing your programming experience with objects with your experiences of other programming languages on the course.