How can i delete a post in postmania?

I like to delete a couple of posts, written in postmania. How can i do this. There is no possibility to edit/remove such topic.

thnx

Hi thm,

I’m sorry that the post in PostMania is part of the project history and cannot be delete. But in the coming v14.2 we will support mark the topic as complete and filter it out in the topic list. I believe this can help in solving your inquiry. I’ll keep you post on any update about the v14.2 release. Feel free to contact us for any help and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hi, just want to let you know we just released v14.2 on yesterday. In v14.2 we now support mark the PostMania topic as resolved and hide it away from the list. As long as your license is covered form maintenance, or you are using subscription license you will then allow to upgrade to latest v14.2 to have this enhancement. Feel free to contact me for any help and wish you have a good day!

mark_topic_as_resolved

Best regards,
Rain Wong

1 Like

Is the Resolved button still available in 16.1? I can’t see it.

Hi jvailancourt,

We haven’t remove the Resolved button. It’s possible that the thread was set Resolved. May I know if this your case?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

I don’t know about the resolved thread, but when I click on an existing post I don’t see any Resolved button.

Thank you for your reply. I will clarify with our engineers and get back to you as soon as I can.

Hi jvaillancourt,

We checked again and confirmed that the only case that would cause the Resolved button to appear is that the thread is not yet resolved. On the contrary, only when a thread is resolved, the Resolved button would not appear.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Ok I found it. It appears only when you write a reply.

Thanks!

You’re welcome. Feel free to post again if you have any other questions. :slight_smile: