How many users are allowed in floating license

Hi,
our company is very interested in VP-UML, but as per the topic states, (http://www.visual-paradigm.com/shop/pricelist.jsp) how many users are allowed or do we pay extra if we exceed the allowed users for floating license which is, for example 5.

I’m also the anon posting queries about C# code generation, sorry if I did not register the first time, i was in a hurry then

Hi DonVP,

Thanks for your post. one floating license allowed one concurrent access to the application at any time. Therefore the number of floating license you need depends on how many users will access the application concurrently.

If there is any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

^so lets say that i’ll be having 5 developers using VP-UML all at the same time, i’ll need 5 floating licenses?

Hi DonVP,

Thanks for replying. he greatest advantage of using floating license is sharing product among team members.
In case if you have 5 developers and they will use VP-UML at the same time, I recommend that you buy 5 single-seat license.
Of course if you have many developers and normally 5 of them will use VP-UML at the same time, then I suggest you buy the floating license for sharing VP-UML between all your developers.

I hope this is clearer and answer your question. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong