How to add the last modifier user to Grid column list

Hi,
We have purchased Visual paradigm modeler, standart and team server for a team with 30 professionals, who are drawing diagrams with agile method.
First we use Grid diyagram for our table, after that we want to create ERD from Grid table.
For grid diyagram we can see author, created date and last modified date, but we couldn’t see user who, make last modification on each grid table.
Is it possible to add the last modifier to column list so that we can see it in the grid list as shown in the screen shot.
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 10.29.08 (1)

Best regards

Hi Gizem_Deniz_Ominc,

Thank you for your inquiry. I regret that the person who made the last modification is not recorded. A workaround would be to keep the information as a tagged value. This is not an ideal solution because it requires updating the property manually. Yet, I still introduce it to you in case it can help.

Create default tagged value for Entities

1. Select Window > Configuration > Configure Default Tagged Values from the main menu.
  2. In the Configuration window, select Entity Relationship > Entity (ERD) on the left.
  3. Click Add on the right and then select Enumerations > Configure…
  4. Click New on the left and enter Last Modifier as value. Click New on the right and enter your team members as values.
  5. Click OK again.
  6. Click Add > Enumerations > Last Modifier.
  7. Rename the tagged value “Last Modifier”.
  8. Click OK to confirm. From now on, you can select the person who made the last modification in the specification window.

Configure the Grid to show the Last Modifier as a property column

1. Configure the grid. Select Custom Properties > Last Modifier and add it to the right.

Here is the results:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Jick,

I tried and its work. Thank you so much. In the future, is there any plan for records last modifier.

Best regards

Hi Gizem_Deniz_Ominc,

Your request has already been forwarded to our team for further feasibility studies. When there is any news, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

1 Like