How to change overlap for lines?

I have a basic circuit/block diagram, which is color code with positive and negative wires. how can I make the positive “wires” always show on top, over the black negative “wires”

I’ve tried, right-clicking and bringing to front or back, but that doesn’t seem to work, it seesm I need to erase and bring them out again.

Help would be appreciated

Hi eblanc,

We will always draw connectors on top of shapes, but connectors z-order should be able to be changed relative to one another, so the problem you encountered is a bug. We will check and fix this issue and get back to you once the fix is available. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Antony.

Specifically in the picture I sent, the green wires are on top and would like them on back, I have tried clicking both the green and red wires and have tried using the function “send them to back” or “send them to front” respectively depending on what line/cable I’m using but to no avail.

If this is a bug do let me know when it’s completed, as that is the last step before I am finished.

Thanks again antony!

Sure, we will keep you informed once this issue is fixed.

Hi eblanc,

I would like to let you know that the bug of connectors “to back/front” functionality not working problem has been fixed. Just reload the diagram and try again.

Best Regards,

Antony.

Right on! Awesome!! yes, this is fixed!! thank you, Antony!!!

If the issue needs to be resolved you can go ahead and mark it. If I need to do something personally let me know and I’ll do the honours, Thanks again, Antony!

You’re welcome, I’m glad I was able to help. :smile: