How to draw a suitable UML class diagram

i’ve got a problem whether i did the UML correctly or not since at university we didn’t do any case study? Is it possible to give me feedback pls

softsystem ltd is a company that manages the development of 3 types of products. These are hardware components. It is imperative that each of these components is properly manages to allow for maximum sales.
The production officer keeps up to date info. relating to each of these products. The qty available, cost, suppliers of components, stock , etc… Products are produced using special production runs. The products are built using a supply of raw material obtained from suppliers.

each component has also certain characteristics that are important. These are serial no. pruduction date, run number, colour, etc.

Products are sold to customers. The customer has an agreement with the company to obtain a no of products. Customer registration is considered a critical process.

a) given the above info, identify suitable classes and atributes
b) draw a UML class diagram

pls find attach the uml class diagram

thanks for your help. I will appreciate a lot cos i have them for my exam!
Drawing.htm

[quote=Anonymous]i’ve got a problem whether i did the UML correctly or not since at university we didn’t do any case study? Is it possible to give me feedback pls

softsystem ltd is a company that manages the development of 3 types of products. These are hardware components. It is imperative that each of these components is properly manages to allow for maximum sales.
The production officer keeps up to date info. relating to each of these products. The qty available, cost, suppliers of components, stock , etc… Products are produced using special production runs. The products are built using a supply of raw material obtained from suppliers.

each component has also certain characteristics that are important. These are serial no. pruduction date, run number, colour, etc.

Products are sold to customers. The customer has an agreement with the company to obtain a no of products. Customer registration is considered a critical process.

a) given the above info, identify suitable classes and atributes
b) draw a UML class diagram

pls find attach the uml class diagram
if you have got visio program i can re-send you the document
for the changes .

thanks for your help. I will appreciate a lot cos i have them for my exam! [/quote]

Untitled.jpg