How to draw instance diagram

Hi,guys :
I’m very new to vp, and proud this a software made in China, cause I’m from China.
I have a question of how to draw instance diagram in vp, I don’t find a menu item for that.

thanks.

Hi fxbird,

Thank you for your post. We support object diagram, yet I am uncertain if this is what you are looking for. If not, could you give me a sample of instance diagram? Thank you!

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi fxbird,

Thank you for your post. We support object diagram, yet I am uncertain if this is what you are looking for. If not, could you give me a sample of instance diagram? Thank you!

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]
thank Jick

To be more specific, I find so-called ‘Instance Specification’ should be what I want, I add a object diagram , but still failed to find the way to add a attribute whose value need to be add and set.Like there is a object called Point containing two attributes ,that is,xCoord and yCoord, which means the coordinate of the Point.I wanna set xCoord=1, yCoord=2.

Hello Fxbird,

Please reference to the following movie on how to define attributes in Instance Specification. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

http://files4.visual-paradigm.com/201004/ObjectDiagramAttributes/ObjectDiagramAttributes.html

Best regards,
Rain