How to pass comments from columns and table to ORM object

Hi-
I am having comments set on Table and columns,which i can use as a Javadoc on ORM object if I’m doing reverse database, but using reverse database and generating ORM objects, I’m not able to see any javadoc in ORM object, is it like am i missing something here while generating Code?
Let me know,

Thanks,
Samir

Hi Samir,

I regret that this is not supported at this moment. May I know what kind of information did you set as comments for tables and columns? Are they descriptions to tables/columns, or meta information such as author, copyright, create date, etc. ?

Best regards,
Jick

Jick-
There are business level descriptions kept on columns,i.e., need of a particular column ,usage of it,the business Code(s) it should hold ,so that info we would like to see in ORM model [from column_To_attribute and from Table_To_class], as a javadoc.

Thanks,
~Samir

Hi Samir,

Thanks for your reply. Let me talk to our developers about this.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Samir,

It is possible to preserve the documentation. But please understand that the conversion may not be that perfect. The reason is that the mapping between entity and class may not always be 1:1. For example, table with partial table defined in data model will become one single class in object model.

Best regards,
Jick