How to refresh customized doc composer document from command line

Hello ,

I have created a doc composer with customized template as in screen shot 1 and saved the document as “success_factor_exp1” .
Screen shot 1

The “refresh before export” option is checked

I like to refresh this document from command line.
Project Name is Trendyol and diagram name is SuccessFactors

The diagram path is as follows(see screen shot2): Trendyol->EDW->HR->SuccessFactors

screen shot 2

But when I run the script I got “diagram SuccessFactors not found” (see screen shot 3)

I also tried it with Workspace option and got the same error.
And I also tried it with the saved document name “success_factor_EXP1”. Actually this is what I want to refresh

screen shot 3

Another question is what’s the meaning of those WARNINGS?
Your support regarding this question is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Seyhmus_Altun,

The diagram name is the name of the document, which is, for your case, success_factor_EXP1. Please have a try and let me know if it works.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hello Jick

Thanks for your reply. Actually for saved doc composer document “success_factor_EXP1” , same error is raised.

Screen shot of document taken from Desktop:

Hi Seyhmus,

Thank you for your reply. I have asked our engineers to take a look. When there is any news, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Seyhmus,

The project name should be a filename that ends with ‘.vpp’. We are going to fix the error message. For now, please add ‘.vpp’ to the project name parameter. If it still doesn’t work, please use a full file path instead of just the filename.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

1 Like

Hello Jick ,

Project name with full path and applying extension vpp worked.

Thanks for your guidance

Found lots of info in this blog thanks for sharing this. Keep it up.