I need some help with sequence diagram

Hi,

I have to draw sequence diagram for one of my use cases and I need some help with that. Attachment is the use case please could any one guide me how to draw a sequence diagram and what objects should I use in that diagram.
Use case.doc

Hi dragnndorf,

You can develop a sequence diagram from the flow of events of a use case, which is the “Process” row for your use case document. Base on the steps, you can identify the actors and lifelines, and add messages between them for representing the conversation among them.

Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Jick

Thank for help

could you please check my sequence diagram. ( it’s on visio)
Sequence diagram.vsd

Hi dragnndorf,

I do not have Visio installed. I am afraid I cannot help you check your work did in Visio. Have you tried our tools? I thought you were trying as you were posting in the forum - “Visual Paradigm for UML”.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Dragnndorf,

I would like to let you know that we support import Visio drawings (.vdx). You can export the Visio model to XML Drawing (.vdx) and import it Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML). More details about import Visio drawings are available at:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/product/vpuml/provides/interop.jsp#importvisio

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thank you all for your replays

I traid to download the trial version for VP-UML but I am facing some problems… any way I include my diagram in the same documnet of my use case. whish that can help. Please if any could review that for me.

Thank you
sequence diagram for search issue.doc

Hi Dragnndorf,

Thanks for replying. Could you please tell me more details about the problems you had when download the evaluation version? Thanks!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong