Including other diagrams into a diagram

I have a legend/glossary of a few technical terms that I am using and the legend needs to be displayed in many diagrams within my project. The legend is just something like a textbox with some definitions of terms.

So I was wondering if there is a way to create a legend diagram and include that in other diagrams as opposed to pasting it in all of them? if the legend changes then I want to avoid redoing the change in all diagrams that uses it.

Thanks,

Farhad

Hi Farhad,

Thanks for your post. We are sorry that currently legend is not supported, but we will consider to support legend in the future.

At the moment, you can create a diagram to have your legend with definition and terms, then drag that diagram to other diagram (the dragged diagram will be created as diagram overview shape on the diagram). You can refer to the attached image.

Hope this helps. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

create_legend_diagram.png

Thank you so much Lilian. That worked. Btw just so you know, we’ve purchased the modeler edition of the VP UML. Your pre-sales support was very helpful.

Hi Farhad,

You are welcome. And we are happy that you choose our prodcut! :smiley:

Best regards,
Lilian Wong