Incorrect ddl für sequence

I created a physical ERD -Model for my tables and use the update database mode to generate create and alter table ddls for oracle, which workes fine.

Now I started to modell sequences for my primary keys and triggers with a scripts to initialize my primary keys with the next sequence number.

Problems are:

1. Even though I am still using the update database mode, the ddl-Statment for the sequences is always an alter instead of an create statement no matter if the sequence does or does not already exist.

Example:
ALTER SEQUENCE d2po_sharedKernel.seq_item INCREMENT BY 1 MAXVALUE 999999999999999999 MINVALUE 1 NOCYCLE CACHE NOORDER;

1. Even if I replace the alter with create the statement can not be executed by oracle
    create SEQUENCE d2po_sharedKernel.seq_item INCREMENT BY 1 MAXVALUE 999999999999999999 MINVALUE 1 NOCYCLE CACHE NOORDER;
     ORA -01722

I have the edit the statement furthermore to
create SEQUENCE d2po_sharedKernel.seq_item INCREMENT BY 1 MAXVALUE 999999999999999999 MINVALUE 1 NOCYCLE noCACHE NOORDER;

Is there anything I can do to end up with correct create statements?

Hi stschroe,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are currently investigating the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

By the way:
We are using Version 11.1 Build 10140704

sorry, I meant build 20140704

Hi stschroe,

I would like to let you know this problem was already fixed in the latest build of v14.2 SP1. Unfortunately the v11 is no longer maintained, would you please send your license key to support-team@visual-paradigm.com so that we can lookup your license record and see did your license entitle for upgrade? Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Rain Wong