Installation error - failed to create file upon installation

Hi, I downloaded the free version from the site, when I tried to install it, I keep getting the following error:
C:/Visual Paradigm CE 16.1\jre\bin\urtbase.dll could not create file.
Yes I have tried downloading the file from multiple sources, namely Canada, US and united kingdom, but I always get the same error, thanks in advance for any help. I have also verified the correctness of the downlaoded file by verifying its checkSum, and both algorithms(MD5 and SHA 256)

May I know do you have any anti-virus software running on your machine? If yes then it could be your anti-virus software wrongly things our software is a threat. In this case you may try put our software into the white list of your anti-virus software to see will it works. Alternatively you can change to use the InstallFree package to bypass the installation process. With the InstallFree package you can simply download, unzip and run it, without installation required. You can download the InstallFree package for the Community Edition at https://www.visual-paradigm.com/downloads/vpce/Visual_Paradigm_CE_Win64_InstallFree.zip

Thank you so much, I will definitely try it out!

The problem has been solved by downloading the install free package, thank you so much!