Installation problem with SDE for IntelliJ [OSX]

Hi, I’ve downloaded the SDE community edition and I’m trying to install SDE for Intellij IDEA. Almost at the end of the installation process I have a popup telling me “Could not install file vpplatform.jar”, and when I choose to continue installation, another popup comes saying: “java.io.IOException: Push back buffer is full”.
How can I solve this?

[OSX 10.4.3, with IDEA 5.0.2]

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Please try to get the No Install version of VP Suite for installation. Please download the No Install version from
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/

After download completed, unzip the No Install version, and execute the VP Suite inside the bin folder to perform the post installation. After the post installation, the application should work fine. Thank you.

Best regards,
Visanna

Hello! I just downloaded installation of Visual Paradigm Community Edition for Mac OSX
Tried to install, but the installation process hangs on some file without showing any errors.
I tried to download No Install version, and tried to lauch VP Suite from bin foldier. But Application wont start, again with any error messages. Icon in dock just appear for a second and dissappears shortly.
As mentioned in FAQ section of this site i tried to download latest Java Bundle from Apple site, with it seem that i have newer version of Java (Java installer said that).
Please help me to solve problem.

Im running Mac OSX 10.4.7 on MacBook Pro (Intel).

Thank already!

Hi user,

Could you send me the following log files?

1. $temp-folder/suite_logX.log (where X is a number)
  2. $vp-suite-install-dir/bin/vp.log

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Jick

I have yet been able to get a successful evaluation of this product. Version 4 is no different. It flat out does not work.

I have downloaded SDE 4.1 for IJ. After running through the installation process, there is simply and error that says it is not installed. What is the correct way to install SDE 4.1 into IntelliJ 7.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.5?

VP Suite does not work with IntelliJ 7.0.1.

The current version of SDE is not yet compatible with IntelliJ 7. IntelliJ 7 support will available in the coming release. I can send you the early access build if you are interested to try it out. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Rain