Installing Floating License

Hi,
We just purchased 3 floating licenses and 1 stand-alone license.
We went to the License location to download the key at http://cs.visual-paradigm.com/index.jsp?content=maintain/licenses/index
Next, we went to the Floating License Server to download the Server: http://cs.visual-paradigm.com/index.jsp?content=maintain/software/vp_floating_license_server

When we clicked the Download button, this is what we got: "Error opening file or invalid filename."
We tried the Windows, Linux, and No Install option but all gave the same respond. Are we doing something wrong.
ps. Is there installation guide to do all of this? From the help files, I can only find instruction to download licenses, not instruction to install server.
thanks,
Sean

Dear Seant,

Thank you for reporting the problem and we are sorry for any inconvenience this problem caused you. Our engineers are now fixing this problem. I’ve send you the direct link for download the floating license server through private message. Please follow those links to get your server. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Rain,
Thanks for the respond. It’s working now. However, we just found some more problems that I hope you guys can fix or resolve.
We have 3 floating licenses - that means 3 people on different computers can use VP at the same time. Here’s my problem: if I open 2 projects on my computer only 1 other person can open VP. The floating server is tracking the number of VP projects that are currently being opened, not the number of computers that are using it. So, if I open 3 projects on my PC, nobody on my team can use it. What’s the point of buying 3 licenses when 1 Stand-alone license can do this.
thanks,
-st

Dear Seant,

Thanks for replying. The Floating License Server is counting on the number of instance of VP running. So if you are running multiple number of VP on the same machine, it will take multiple licenses. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain