Instant reverse C++ hiding parent classes behind package

My folder structure is
Source

• source/inlcude
  • source/src
  • lib/LIbrary1
  • lib/Library2

And I do instant reverse on topmost Source folder but I only selected files from lowercase source with the following options

The parent classes which are found in the lib folders are hidden behind the package name which is the namespace containing my class files. Should the package name not be shown in this case? If I manually select a few files and the parent classes from the lib folder the package name is not shown and the diagram comes up neatly.

Hi packerx,

The problem cause by the diagram cannot layout by the default layout type, and fallback to another layout that does not aware of the parent-child relationship.
We changed the fallback layout type for class diagram, and will be available in next patch.
In the meantime, I suggest you to re-layout the diagram with hierarchical style.

I would like to let you know the Instant Reverse problem has been fixed. Please update the software to latest patch build (20200630ag or later) to get the problem fixed. Details about update to latest patch can be found at

• Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

It works now :slight_smile: