Instant reverse does not show operation parameters

Hi Forum,
i got a question about the instant reverse tool.
I try to transform a C# .NET dll to a class diagram and use the instant reverse tool.
During the import no errors occur and the diagram will be shown.
But in the class diagram the operations are shown without parameters. If i open the class & operation specification window and click show parameters they are shown correctly (in the window not at the class diagram).
So my question is: Is there a special option to show the operation parameters in the class diagram ?

I hope my problem is understandable (I always got bad marks in English :oops:)

Thanks for your help

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. Could you please right-click on the diagram and select Presentation Options > Operation Display Options > Show Parameter and see if you can see the parameters on the operations?

If this does not help, would you mind to attach your .dll file so we can investigate the problem? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian!

Got the same problem here at reverse engineering Python source. :frowning:
At the reverse-engineered class no operation parameters are show, but at a manual added class, everything is ok. :?:
The option “Presentation Options > Operation Display Options > Show Parameter” is set at both classes.

See screenshots for details…

I hope you can help me out with this problem…

Greetings,
Simon

reverse_class.jpg

manual_class.jpg

Hello Simon,

Would you mind send me your Python code to have a look?

Best regards,
Rain

Hi Rain!
Thanks for your answer.

For the my reverse - testcode see this attachment.

Greetings,
Simon
test1.py

Hello Simon,

Thanks and I’ve pass the file to our engineers for checking. I’ll keep you post about this issue.

Best regards,
Rain

Hello Simon,

I would like to let you know the reverse python problem has been fixed and please run the VP Suite Update to update the software to latest patch (sp1_20101020d or later). Details about update to latest patch can be found at

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hello Rain,

many thanks for this fast bugfix.

Greetings,
Simon

Hello Simon,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Rain