Instant Reverse Interfaces

I instant reversed an DotNet Assembly. Some Interfaces in this Assembly Inherit from an other Interface.

Alfter instant reverse i have a realization realationship between these interfaces. Shouldn’t they have an generalization relationship?

Code example:
Interface A

End Interface

Interface B
Inherits A

End Interface

environment:
SDE-VS 3.0 …w
VS 2003
Visual Basic.Net

Thanks
Walter Pfab

Dear Walter,

Thank you for your message. Could you mind tell me the build number of the VP that you are using? I’ve tested with the latest release (20050624x) and didn’t found any problem in reversing the Interfaces. If you are using some older versions, I suggest you update to the latest release and try again. You can use the VP Suite Update to update the software so that you don’t need to download and re-install the whole. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Dear Rain,

i downloaded sde-vs 20050624x today and tested a bit with interfaces.

I created two interfaces A and B. interface B inherits interface A. sde-vs creates a correct model (force update model). i got two interfaces with generalization arrow.

if i instant reverse the generated dotnet assembly dll into a new sde-vs project, i get a wrong model! the model shows a realization arrow instead of a generalization arrow.

best regards
walter

Dear Walter,

Thanks for replying and I’m sorry that the new version cannot solve your problem. Our engineers are now investigating on this problem. Once there are any feedbacks, I’ll comeback to you immediately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain