Instant Reverse is not working for a .NET dll

Hi,

I was trying to use Instant Reverse with my .NET Code.
It works fine with some projects, but sometimes I get a message like "The dll/exe is not a .NEt compatible ".

I’ve searched in the forum trying to find out what’s wrong, and I read about copying all the references used in the project to the same directory (setting their “Copy Local” property") to true. So, Instant Reverse works sometimes, but I have a class library (dll project) created in Visual Studio in C# and the I.Reverse does not work.

Can you help me?

Hi Thanya,

Thank you for your post. Would it be possible for you to send me your DLL for checking so that we could tell you the reason why it does not work? Thank you.

Also it would be great if you could send me the log file for checking. You can find the log file at %VP Suite installation dir%/bin.

For privacy concern, you may send the file to my email address:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick

HI Jick,

I’ve sent the dll by email, as you requested.

Thanks.

Thanya

[quote=Jick]Hi Thanya,

Thank you for your post. Would it be possible for you to send me your DLL for checking so that we could tell you the reason why it does not work? Thank you.

Also it would be great if you could send me the log file for checking. You can find the log file at %VP Suite installation dir%/bin.

For privacy concern, you may send the file to my email address:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick[/quote]

Thanks Thanya,

I have received your Email with the dll files. I will foward your case to our engineers, and keep you posted for any progress related to this issue.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Thanya,

The problem is caused by failed to reference the assembly “Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms”. Please try including this assembly for reversing, the problem should then be solved. An alternative solution, of course, is to remove the device specific stuff in the dll.

Best Regards,
Jick