Instant reverse of c++ source code

hi

i want to generate class diagrams from c++ source code.i tried it but i m getting `\irTemp13743temp\inf’ this error.

could you plz tell me where is problem. i am new to this tool.plz do let me know.

pooja

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your post. Could you please give me the complete error message as well as the vp.log file for investigation? Thanks in advance!

FYI, you can find the vp.log file inside %VP-installation-directory%/bin folder.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks sir,well im getting Reason :
Error in parsing source file.
Error: tag INPUT: input source `\irTemp20437temp\inf’ does not exist error

Hi Pooja,

Sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your file and the complete error message, I’ve forwarded these to our engineers for investigation. If there is any feedback about this issue, 'll notify you at once.

By the meantime, if you have any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks and Regards,
Pooja

Didn’t get any response yet…

pooja

Hi Pooja,

Sorry for the delay. The error message has been fixed, please download the build in the following link, please let me know if there are any problems found.
http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200805/Patch/sp1_20080513h/VP_Suite_Windows_3_2_sp1_20080513h.exe

By studying your vp.log file, it seems that you got problem in reading/writing to the temp directory. May I know whether you are using non-English user name?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello All,

Is it possible to reverse engineer to a sequence diagram from sourse code?

Regards,
Kiran Kulkarni

Hi Kiran Kulkarni,

Thanks for your query. We are sorry that currently we do not support code engineering on sequence diagrams (it’s supported for class diagrams and state diagrams only), but this feature is under progress already. I’ll keep you informed for any news about this issue.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong