Instant Reverse on MacOS

Hello - I’ve got VP Enterprise Trial version on my MacOS and am trying to reverse engineer a C# codebase. I tried using Instant Reverse, but get this error:

Reason :
Output file from parsing source code does not exist.
/Users/carlos/Library/Application Support/VisualParadigm/tmp/irTemp15347595723358925154temp/ouf/index.xml

If the above file does not exist, please make sure there are execute permission to all files under the following directory:
/Applications/Visual Paradigm.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin/vp_windows

Any clue what I might be missing?

May I know is the file mentioned in message “/Users/carlos/Library/Application Support/VisualParadigm/tmp/irTemp15347595723358925154temp/ouf/index.xml” exist in your system? If yes then would you please it to us for checking? You can send the file to support@visual-paradigm.com if you don’t want to post it to our forum. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi - there’s no index.html file in that location although the fully path exists. Is there something else I can send?

Would you please zip up the /Users/carlos/Library/Application Support/VisualParadigm/tmp/irTemp15347595723358925154temp folder and send us for checking? You can send it to support@visual-paradigm.com in case you don’t want to upload it to forum. Look forward to hearing from you.