Instant reverse unsuccessful

I am frequently getting the following ERROR when trying do reverse engineering.
Reason :
Error in parsing source file.
Please make sure there is executable permission to all files under /Applications/Visual Paradigm.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin/vp_windows.
warning: Tag XML_SCHEMA' at line 1796 of file/Users/ipv/Library/Application Support/VisualParadigm/tmp/irTemp5442184048199797807temp/Doxyfile.txt’ has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag XML_DTD' at line 1802 of file/Users/ipv/Library/Application Support/VisualParadigm/tmp/irTemp5442184048199797807temp/Doxyfile.txt’ has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using “doxygen -u”

Any help guys? Thanks in advanced :slight_smile:

Dear Rumman,

Thanks for your inquiry. Would you mind attach your log file? It can be exported from the About dialog.
If you don’t want to post in the forum, you can send it to support-team@visual-paradigm.com and include the link to this post in the Email.

Dear Rumman,

We have received and investigated your log file, and a fix will be available soon.

Many many thanks for the prompt reply.

Hi rumman13,

I would like to let you know the fail to reverse engineering source code problem has been fixed. Please update the software to latest patch build (sp1_20170815be or later) to get the problem fixed. To perform update please go to Help > Update

Once Visual Paradigm Update was launched, press the Update to latest patch button and follow the wizard to perform software update.

02_update_to_latest_patch

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

I would like thanks for your support. I also meet this problem. I will try the way which you show to solve my problem. i will comeback and share experience with you.