Integrating with Netbeans 6.5

Hi, I’m trying to integrate vp-uml to netbeans 6.5, but it can’t find an installation of netbeans, although i’m pointing in the right folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\NetBeans 6.5). I tried other folders too, but no luck.
I’m using vista 64bit. I searched for known incompabilities in the net, but I didn’t anything.
Do you know what’s the source of problem?

Thank you

HI user,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry that current release does not support NetBeans 6.5, but we have a special release “SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5”. You can get more details of SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5 from http://www.visual-paradigm.com/news/nb65/

For evaluating SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5, please visit:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/news/nb65/downloadsdenb65.jsp

If there is any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]HI user,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry that current release does not support NetBeans 6.5, but we have a special release “SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5”. You can get more details of SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5 from Ideal Modeling & Diagramming Tool for Agile Team Collaboration

For evaluating SDE 4.4 for NetBeans 6.5, please visit:

If there is any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Hi,I download the version from the link ,and find it can’t work.

产品版本: NetBeans IDE 6.5 (Build 200811100001)
Java: 1.6.0_12; Java HotSpot™ Client VM 11.2-b01
系统: Windows XP 版本 5.1 运行于 x86 上; GBK; zh_CN (nb)
用户目录: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.netbeans\6.5

I am a Chinese user,is there any suggestion?the menu of start sde ee is gray.please see the attached jpg file.

thank you very much.

未命名.JPG

Hi Mengweili,

Thanks for your post. May I know is there any project in NetBeans (you must have a Java project in NetBeans)?
I recommend you start NetBeans IDE instead of start SDE for NetBeans (SDE-NB) directly by using the shortcut of SDE-NB, then right-click on the project in NetBeans and select Open SDE EE-NB in the popup menu.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

I’ve solved the problem.

User must create a java project first ,and then select the project,and select
tools->start sde.

Best regards,

mengweili

Hi Mengweili,

That’s good!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong