Invalid license key

I have spent the last 4 days trying to get an evaluation copy of SDE 4.0 for Eclipse Professional Edition to run on my system. When I run the program, Eclipse comes up in UML Modeling but every option that I select under the Modeling Tab gives the following message (including Key Manager):

Failed to start SDE PE-EC
This may be caused by invalid license key if you have tried to import the license key.
Please restart Eclipse and try again

I have placed the key that was sent to me (vpsuite.zvpl) in the bin directory of the installed program (Program Files-VP Suite 3.0-bin) yet I still get the same error.

Is there a conflict with the installation location (VP Suite 3.0) and the program file (SDE 4.0)? What else can I try?

Hello Kerry,

Have you follow Rain Wong, my colleague, 's instruction of putting the key file to the Eclipse installation folder? Does this helps? If you have time, please let us know if this works. Thank you.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,
Jick

I have put the key file in the same directory as the executable for Eclipse. It did not change the behaviour.

Hello Kerry,

As I know you have just solved this problem by using the package we sent you, right?

Best regards,
Jick