Iterate over pre or postcondition entries

Hello,

I would like to create a template for a Use Case where the use case contains both pre and postconditions, but the value of the pre or postconditions consist of a list of requirements. I can display the value of a pre or postcondition, but how to iterate over it and display the icon, the name, and some additional text (like at least a space) when it’s a list?

<TableBlock colWidths="25, 75" repeatTableHeader="false" tableStyle="Properties">

<ForEach property="taggedValues">
				<Conditions>
					<ValueChecker operator="equals" property="tagDefinitionStereotype" value="UseCase"/>
				</Conditions>
				<Sortings>
					<Sorting by="property" property="name" sortValues="Level, Complexity, Use Case Status, Implementation Status, Preconditions, Post-conditions, Author, Assumptions"/>
				</Sortings>

<ValueChecker operator="equals" property="name" value="Preconditions">
					<TableRow>
						<TableCell>
							<Text>My preconditions</Text>
						</TableCell>
						<TableCell>						
								<Property property="value"/>
						</TableCell>
					</TableRow>
				</ValueChecker>

</ForEach>

</TableBlock>

Hi Zsolt,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have forwarded your question to our engineering team to look into. Once I have an answer, I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Zsolt,

We have just made an enhancement to version 16.3 to support your need. In the latest patch release, the requirements will appear with icons. About adding the text between requirements, this has to be done manually by using .

The following article shows you how to update to the latest patch build of 16.3:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Wow, thank you for the quick fix, you guys are really awesome!

Hi Zsolt,

You are welcome. We are glad to know that the problem is solved. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung