Japanese Translation

Visual Paradigm is pleased to announce the enhanced Japanese user interface translation is now available. To install the Japanese language file:

1. Select Tools > Options…
  2. Select General > Appearance
  3. In User Language section, click the “Add…” button
  4. locate the Japanese language file (.lng) from your hard driver
  5. Restart the application after confirming the change

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the Japanese version and update the language file here.

Feel free to leave us feedback about the translation.

Enjoy!
Japanese.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that we have another enhanced Japanese translation for user interface, which is available for download below.

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new Japanese language file.

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the Japanese version and update the language file here.

Enjoy!
Japanese.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that the phrase 3 of Japanese user interface translation is available for download below.

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new Japanese language file.

Enjoy!
Japanese.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that the phrase 4 of Japanese user interface translation (including support for latest VP Suite 3.4 SP1) is available for download below.

Enjoy!
Japanese.lng

Hi Rain and Kelly,
I see your point but in these cases I recomend that you ask your Japanese and Spanish Translation Services from an agency.

Best regards,

Hi kiersten,

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently we have no plan to seek help from agency with regard to product translation. We may consider in the future though.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi kiersten,

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently we have no plan to seek help from agency with regard to product translation. We may consider in the future though.
Best regards
Jick Yeung

use google for this may be help .

thanks

Thanks for this wonderful information that the Japanese language can be translated with the above process.