Licence key imported,but error

I downloaded the free download and installed in my system.When i tried to installed.When i tried to access the application it prompted for licence.So i requested for a licence, when i imported the .vzpl file in registry window,i selected in all keys and the same was not accepted and the application gets closed.So i m unable to try your tool.

Please let me know what should be dont for this invalid licence.

Thanks
Thenu

Hello Thenu,
sorry to hear about your problem.

To resolve the issue:
You can try to copy manually the license file into the bin - folder of Visual Paradigm. Make sure you are on the current version (5.3 Service Pack 2).

If this doesn’t help the easiest is maybe to generate a new license file and to send it to you. You can contact me or Jick from VP directly to get this done.

Best regards
Juergen

Hi Thenu,

If you tried Juergen’s suggestion and still does not work, please send me a screenshot of the Key Manager along with your license key. If you mind postnig here, you can send me a private message or to my email address at:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Anonymous]I downloaded the free download and installed in my system.When i tried to installed.When i tried to access the application it prompted for licence.So i requested for a licence, when i imported the .vzpl file in registry window,i selected in all keys and the same was not accepted and the application gets closed.So i m unable to try your tool.

Please let me know what should be dont for this invalid licence.

Thanks
Thenu[/quote]

I have the same issue but with my definitive license. My machine is a macbook with mac os x. The issue arose past may when i bought an upgrade from modeler edition to a standard edition. Please let me know if you get any solution.

Hi user,

Would you mind sending me the log file inside your bin folder? You can find it at $vp-suite-install-dir/bin

Also, could you send me screenshot to show me your key manager? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi

I am having the same problem, I would have sent you the log files, unfortunately no file in bin looks like a log file. Please, whats the name of log files.

Hi user,

Could you post the screenshot of the key manager here? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick