License file community edition

I am trying to take a look at the community edition under XP

I get the License Key Manager dialog when I try and start.
I have used the button for requesting the license key.
I have yet to recieve a key for a couple of days now.

…robert

Dear Robert,

Do you mean you cannot receive the key from the email address you filled in, in the web page opened by the “Request Key” button of the Key Manager? If this is the case, please go to http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download.php, select the desired key and click Download (you don’t need to actually download the software, the key will be sent to your email address after you clicked Download).

Regards,

Antony.

Antony,
I tried what you suggested. I still did not receive a license key.

When I registered I did get an email with my email and password.

But, I still do not have a license key to be able to use the community edition.

…robert

Dear Robert,

I’m not sure what the actual problem is, but maybe you can try register again with another email account?

Regards,

Antony.

Please send me key for community edition, I cant receive it from your website! Thanks…

i’ve got the same problem :frowning:
how long should I wait for licence key ?

Hi Robert,

I attempted to send you another evaluation but without success. An email returned and told me that your email address had permanent fatal errors:

550 5.1.2 <robert@_NOSPAM_delorme.com>… Host unknown (Name server: _nospam_delorme.com: host not found)

Do you have any other email accounts? If yes, please let me know and I will send you the key again.

Regards,
Jick

Hi Sergey and Yezooz,

I have just sent you the emails with keys. I think the emails will arrive shortly. If there are any problems, please feel free to contact us at support@visual-paradigm.com

Regards,
Jick