License Key - Community Ed

I downloaded the Community Edition and was sent a license key:
evaluateKey.zvpl

When I open the application it and asks for a key it’s looking for
a file *.vplz - Note different extension!

I have tried changing the extension and also picking as it was sent - both
give me an error of “invalid - or corrupt”

Jorge

Me 2!

I downloaded the community edition, but it asks for extensions *.slip, *.txt or *.eml and even if i change the extension or just use the evaluatekey.zvpl I was sent, I get the same error as Jorge here.

evaluateKey.zvpl.

How I can see the contian of .zvpl extention

Dear Mirza,

You don’t need to see the content of the key in order to use it. Just open the program (VP-UML/SDE/DB-VA), when it asks for the key and then you can select the key file and import it.

Regards,

Antony.

unfortunately i have same problem,
please tell me what can i do?
:roll:

samaneh

You do not need to open the license key file manually. When the application starts, the License Key Manager will prompt you to import the license key. You just need to press the Import Key button, then press “…” to open the file choose and locate the key file from your hard drive. After that the key will be imported automatically.

Best regards,
Rain

[quote=Mirza]I downloaded the Community Edition and was sent a license key:
evaluateKey.zvpl.

How I can see the contian of .zvpl extention[/quote]

evaluateKey.zvpl.

How I can see the contian of .zvpl extention

Dear user,

Actually you do not need to open the license key file manually. When the application starts, the License Key Manager will prompt you to import the license key. You just need to press the Import Key button, then press “…” to open the file choose and locate the key file from your hard drive. After that the key will be imported automatically.

Best regards,
Jick

but there is no such import button available :slight_smile:

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Please refer to the image below for how to click “Import License Key” button and “…” button to finish importing license key.

If there is any inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

import_key.png