Many-to-many & ordered collection

Hi,
if I try to specify an ordered many-to-many relation between to class I always receive the following error:
[11:23:56] [Error] : Association(CLASS_NAME => )'s foreign key column(s) cannot be included in primary key as it is “Array”. Please consider using “Set” or “Bag” instead.

Is there a way to set ordered many-to-many relations?

thx

no answer after one month?

Hello maurizio316,

Sorry for the belated reply. Please set the association’s Collection Type as Set or Bag, the problem will gone.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Jick

set-and-bag-20080303a.png

Hi Jick,
don’t worry…
I already knew this, but I could need ordered collection…
thanks

[quote=Jick]Hello maurizio316,

Sorry for the belated reply. Please set the association’s Collection Type as Set or Bag, the problem will gone.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Jick
[/quote]

Hi maurizio316,

Sorry for misunderstanding your problem, and thank you for bringing this problem into our attention. We have fixed application now. Please download the patch at:
http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200803/Patch/sp1_20080301j/VP_Suite_Windows_3_2_sp1_20080301j.exe

To use the patch:

1. Exit any running instance of VP
  2. Install by overwriting the current installation
  3. Restart the product.

Note: This patch is made for VP Suite 3.2 SP1 (VP-UML 6.2 SP1). Please make sure you have a valid license for SDE version 6.2. Otherwise you won’t be able to start up the product after the installation.

If there is anything else that I can do to help please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Jick

I always forget to tell you… can you send me Linux version please ?
Thanks…

Oh…!! I always forget to send you the Linux version:-(

Sorry…

Please hold on a second

Hi maurizio316,

Please try this one:
http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200803/Patch/sp1_20080301m/VP_Suite_Linux_3_2_sp1_20080301m.sh

Best regards,
Jick