May I modify .SVG files to get a non-watermarked image?

Hi. I’m a student.
I’m very happy by using Visual Paradigm Community Edition. But in my university I’ve have to draw many models for our proyects and as you know, Visual Paradigm Comunity Edition exports images with a watermark on it.
I was wondering if may I modify the .SVG files to get a non-watermarked image.
I was thinking about developing a software to do this. I am asking for your permision.

By the way, I tried to contact with Visual Paradigm staff, but the contact form doesn’t work.

Albert.

Dear Albert,

Thank you for your interest in our products and I’m sorry that you cannot (and should not) remove the watermarks in the exported images (as it is a limitation of the license you using).

On the other hand, have you heard about our Academic Partner Program? Educational institutions participating in this program are entitled to department-based license(s) for the Standard Edition for free, provided that the software is solely used for teaching purposes. With the academic license the software will only generate a single line watermark with the name of your university on it.

You might want to speak to your professor about this program regarding the possibility of a free license for your studies. For details, please read:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/partner/academic/

And if your university have difficulty in acquire the academic license, you can then consider to subscribe to our monthly license for exporting your diagrams to images. The Modeler Edition is as low cost as $US 5 per month, which already allow you to export the images without watermarks. More details about the subscription license can be found at http://www.visual-paradigm.com/shop/vp.jsp?license=subscription

Feel free to contact me for any questions and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Thank you Rain! I’m sorry I reply too late :expressionless:
It’s good to know what we can and what we cannot do :slight_smile:

I’m going to think about your Academic Partner Program. It seems interesting :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

Happy new year to you and the whole Visual Paradigm team! :smiley:

Best regards,
Albert