Hello,
In this days i worked on VP using Teamwork server with success, but yesterday suddenly i received this message when i was trying to commit my work:

Server response invalid.(1).

All my work associates can do a commit without problems but i can not do this operation. Could you explain me why, please? How could i resolve the problem?
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Fabio

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to send the following file to lilian@visual-paradigm.com? Thanks in advance!

1. local project file (inside %vp_workspace%/teamwork_client/projects/%project_name% folder)
  2. vp.log file of VP application (inside %vp_installation_directory%/bin folder)
  3. vp.log file of teamwork server (inside %teamwork_server_directory%/jetty/webapps/vpteamwork/WEB-INF folder)

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Fabio,

I’ve received the file you sent to my email address, thank you very much!

Upon checking, your local project file lost the teamwork information. Would you mind to send the following materials to my email address lilian@visual-paradigm.com? Thanks in advance!

1. screenshot of the teamwork client (please select the problematic project on the left hand column in the teamwork client)
  2. an older project file which is exported from the server (not checkout, but using the export function)
    *please refer to the details of how to export a project file from the server at http://oldresources.visual-paradigm.com/vpsuite3.1sp1/export-multiple-revisions-from-vpts.html

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the files. I’ve fixed the project file for you and you should have receive an email with the fixed project file. Please replace your local project file (the problematic project) with the project file I sent to you and you should be able to commit again.

If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong