Minor graphic bugs in the component diagram

Hi

I noticed two minor bugs in the component diagram in VP-UML 5.1:

1. If I add to the diagram a single interface and a single component, and then I join them with an association, the interface circle disappears.

2. If I add to the diagram a single interface and a signle component, and then I join them with a generalization, arrow head is not visible.

Best regards,
Krzysiek

Hi Krzysiek,

Thank you very much for the bug report regarding Component Diagram. I have passed on your report to our engineers for bug fixing. Once there are any feedback, I will notify you again immediately.

Best Regards,
Jick

Dear Krzysztof,

The first problem you reported has been fixed. Please perform product update to advance to the latest release. Product update can be done by running the update program under %VP Sutie_HOME%/bin/VP Suite Update 2.1.exe

I will notify you again when the remaining bugs are fixed.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Krzysztof,

1. If I add to the diagram a single interface and a signle component, and then I join them with a generalization, arrow head is not visible.

We could not find any information from the UML specification showing that the generalization connector in component diagram should show the arrow head. Therefore we thought the current presentation is alright. Do you think so? Please feel free to let me know about your thought.

Best Regards,
Jick

Ok, but when you connect two components with single interface in VP-UML 5.1, arrow heads for both lines will suddenly appear.

I downloaded VP-UML 5.2 and I see that this problem is solved.

Best Regards,
Krzysiek

Hi Krzysiek,

Glad to know that the problems is solved in version 5.2. If there are any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Jick