Missing method

Hi,
i tried to develop a plugin that can launch an instant reverse, after several operations.
But when i get the conversionModelManager like its showed on Javadoc, i can’t access to the method “instantReverse”.

So i’m asking if this method still exist? and/or do i have an other solution to perform my task.

edit:
It is possible to have an update of the Open API javadoc please?

Thanks
My best regards

Paps

Hi Paps,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the details to our engineers to follow-up. If there is any feedback, I’ll come back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Paps,

As reply to your “edit”:

edit:
It is possible to have an update of the Open API javadoc please?

Actually the one in our website is the latest one:

You could not find the method “InstantReverse” due to deletion before, our engineers will add it back and they are working on this.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian Wong,

thank you for your post, I take good note.

I have an another question.
I want to acces to the sequence diagrams from the API, and i don’t find how a can do it. It is possible? And if it is can you tell me how?

Thank you for all.

Best Regards
Paps

Hi Paps,

For getting diagram via OpenAPI:

1. All diagram project:
    ApplicationManager.instance().getProjectManager().getProject().toDiagramArray()

2. Get active diagram:
    ApplicationManager.instance().getDiagramManager().getActiveDiagram()

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

P.S. here is some further information about Diagram, DiagramElement and Model (MetaModelElement) in OpenAPI:
A project contains many models (e.g. a Class is a model, a Package is a model, an Attribute of a class is also a model).

• Diagram: diagram
  • DiagramElement: Models are shown on Diagram by DiagramElement

When you get a Diagram, you can get DiagramElement by:
Diagram.to{DiagramElement/Shape/Connector}Array
Then you can get Model from DiagramElement.

Hi Lilian Wong,

thank you for your post.
I’ll do that way.

Thank you for all.

Best regards
Paps

Hi Paps,

You are welcome. Please feel free to have a post again if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Paps,

I would like to let you know that we added method InstantReverse already and it will be available in VP Suite 4.0, which will be released next week.

If you want to have the early access build of VP Suite 4.0 for testing, please let me know!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi LilianWong,

thank you for the post and sorry to reply so late.

I will wait this week for the new release, but I don’t know then how to proceed to have it.
So if you can help me with that it’ll be great.

Thank you

Best Regards
Paps

Hi Paps,

Thanks for replying. Do you mean you purchased the license? If so, please drop a message at the following link so that our sales team members can follow-up.
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/salesupport.jsp

If you are evaluating our product only, you will be able to evaluate the new version (VP Suite 4.0) when it’s released.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong