Moving Model

Hi,

I have a lot of trouble this morning. Many Sequence Diagram has been lost and/or their actors are non longer actor, and Line of life are no longuer classes.

I have made a repair project, but i still cannot affect classes to my line of life :frowning:

By the way a Model has been inserted in another model by mistake, but i cannot moving it to the default package (neither with drag’n drop or by the move item in the pop-up menu).

Please we need help !

What are the maximum size of a Agilian Project ?

Greetings,

Arnaud.

HI Arnaud,

Thanks for your post. I’ll follow-up your issues in our online ticket system, you should have received an email sent by support-team@visual-paradigm.com . You can respond by logging into our ticket system or by replying that email. If you do not receive one, it is possible that the security settings of your E-mail program are preventing our email from being delivered to you. Please find it from the junk or trash folders.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks to all of you for the effort you made to correct our bugs and restore ou model.

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

You are welcome. If there is anything we can help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong