Need to Import/Export from/to RSA or RSM 7

I need be be able to transfer a DB VA model to RSA 7 and vise versa. I’ve tried exporting XMI in all possible formats provided by DB VA 4.2 build 20080125 (XMI 1.0, 1.2, 2.1) and then importing into RSA 7 and was not successful. I also tried importing XMI that was generated from RSA 7 and it ran, but I got nothing in DB VA in the end.

There is a Rose import feature in DB VA, which works fairly well. Is there a plan for DB VA to develop a RSA or RSM import feature (importing an .emx file)? Is it possible to create a RSM/RSA export feature as well?
Our company has many large customers (financial institutions, insurance companies, etc) and they use IBM Rational tools. We need a seamless way to migrate back and forth between DB VA and RSA.

Rose import feature can’t work on this, you must write script by yourself.

Hi Screagan,

I would like to let you know that we already support importing .emx Rational file since VP Suite 3.3 (DB-VA 4.3), you can get details of this feature from the following link:
http://resources.visual-paradigm.com/index.php/release-vp33/55-vp33/76-import-rsa.html

About exporting project from DB-VA to Rational model, we are sorry that we do not support it and we do not have any plan at the moment. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong