.Net Dll/Exe is not .Net Compatible

Dear sir,
i m using VPUML instant reverse for .Net framework 1.0, but the error is coming : Dll/Exe is not compatible with .net?
if u have any idea, suggest me soonly, i m in need.

thnx in advance

Hi rituraj,

Thank you for your post. Could you send me your exe file for repeating the problem? You can reach me at:
jicK@visual-paradigm.com

Best regards,
Jick

Hi,

I’ve VP for UML 8.2 PE running on Windows 7 Professional and I am getting the same error when I try to reverse engineer a .NET assembly built with .NET Framework v4. I’ve attached the assembly. Please help.
StoreFront.Infrastructure.dll

Hi, earlier I posted a DLL and my comment that I was having this same issue (as anonymous before I registered). It turns out that this is an issue with the 64-bit version only. Here’s what I did:

1. On my Win 7 x64 box with VPUML 8.2 x64 I get the error consistently, details of which have been mentioned earlier.
  2. I installed VPUML 8.2 x64 on Win 7 x64 installed on a VM. I could reproduce the error here too.
  3. Next, on the VM, I uninstalled VPUML 8.2 x64 and installed VPUML 8.2 x32. This time the code was reversed properly.

So it looks like this issue is specific to the 64-bit version of the product. Please help.