No ActivationCode for Community Edition

Hi service team,

I tryed to install the Community Edition on WIn 10. It worked. But I don’t get an activation code.
I tried it 3 or 4 times with different names. I checked also the spam folder, nothing.
What can I do? An eMail to your contact form on your website is still unanswerd.

thanks for help

Hi kHw,

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you try again? If it remains failed, please submit a support request on the page below. We will get back to you as fast as we can.
https://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/#support-form

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Jick,

I still nothing received. And now I got the page to input the activation code and can’t start the Program.
Before I could continue with “register later”, but now it’s no more possible to start the program.
And from support there is no answer.

khw

Hi khw,

Thank you for your reply. Could you give me your ticket ID?

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi

I can’t find the email with the ID, sorry.

But the problem is easy to explain.

I have installed the community edition and entered a name and a email address into the “welcome” form. Then I got the message

“Please check your email. We have just sent you an email with activation code.”

But I never got one. I tryed it with some different names and email addresses. Nothing worked.

best regards

khw

Hi khw,

Thank you for your reply. If we know your email address, we can send you the verification code by email (It’s not preferred to post the code here on the forum). If you have submitted a ticket, I can then find your email address through the ticket. Maybe I give you my email address through a private message. Please give me a reply via email. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung