No precondition, postcondition or assumption fields in report

Hi,

I use Agilian 2.1 Build 20091023 and would like to generate a Use Case Reprot containing the fields Precondition and Postcondition and Assumption field are not part of the properties which are selectable.

I tried the default template which outputs everything and the two field do not appear either.

How can I get the fields Precondition, Post-condition and Assumption into a report?

Thank you for your support

Hi user,

Thank you for your message. We fixed this problem, please run “VP Suite Update” in order to update your products to latest patch (20091028c or later) for the bug fix. Please let me know if there is any inquiry or problem.
More details about update to latest patch can be found from:

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi, I still can’t see the precondtion, postcondition or assumption fields when editing a report template. Will these fields be added to the list of property values for a use case?

Many thanks.

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. We just enhanced to have “Details” property for use case in report template designer for generating details of use case (e.g. precondition, postcondition, etc.) in VP Suite 4.1 SP1 (latest version). Please run “VP Suite Update” inside VPSuite/bin folder to update to latest version, then you will be able to select property “Details” in element loop of use case (as shown as attached image).

Feel free to ask if there is anything I can help again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

select_details_for_use_case.png

Hi,

I’m very much impressed with the strengths of your software. The only problem I am facing is that I can select the Pre condition and post conditions property from the list but once I generate the custom report they are not shown. For reference screen shot is attached. Moreover I want to incl assumptions as well. These too are not given

I’ve tried everything.

2011-06-15_140149.jpg

Would you mind send us your project to have a look? You can send to support-team@visual-paradigm.com (please include the URL of this forum post) in case you don’t want to disclose it to public. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Rain