Not Showing Multiplicity in Class Diagram

Hello sir
i m having one another problem. actually what happens, after reverse process, class diagram creates but there is No multiplicity showing. it shows the relationship also. but no Multiplicity.

In the help file, multiplicilty is also showing???/ how come it is possible???/ can u give me ur valuable suggestion on this topic? i m waiting for ur responce?.

thnx

Hi rituraj,

First, I am going to remove another 2 messages from you which talks about the same issue. In order for us to provide a better solution and followup work, I hope you could create one post for one issue.

For the missing multiplicity issue, is there any source for us to repeat the problem? I tried reversing some DLLs and couldn’t repeat the problem you have.

Best regards,
Jick

hello sir,
cos i m working in a company and this is the part of one project’s. that’s why i couldn’t send u the Dll or Exe file. if u can suggest me indirectly, pls do it.
i m having lots of pressure for this work. pls sir

with regards
Rituraj

Hi Rituraj,

I understand your difficulties. How about some sample code for repducing the problem? You need not to send us your original code. Any sample code would be fine.

Best regards,
Jick

ok sir,
i m sending u the another one which is having same problem. not showing Multiplicity.

with regards
Rituraj
items_master.rar

Hello sir,
still, im not having any reply from ur side. i m keen waiting for ur reply.

With Regards
Rituraj

HI rituraj,

I am unable to reverse your exe file, it warned ‘The DLL/exe is not a .NET compatible’. Are you sure the project can reproduce the problem of missing multiplicity? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

hello sir,
whatever source i have send to u , working properly here. everything is showing except multiplicity. pls do anything,use ur another hand.

Rituraj

one more thing, don’t go through Dll file, use Exe file only andd then see wat happens as a output.

raj

rituraj, please send me your log file. You can find it under $vp-suite-install-dir/bin/vp.log

ok sir,

as u said, i m sending the Log file.

raj
vp.log

Hi rituraj,

I moved your case to our ticket system, you should receive an email, asking if you are available to have an online meeting.

Best regards,
Jick

sir,
till nw i havn’t got ur ticketing system interaction.

waiting…

rituraj

Just resent, subject is “Visual Paradigm - Invitation for online meeting”

sorry sir, till nw , i have not recive any link , may b tomorrow i will get it. so, i will be online tomorrow. there is no option right now for me.

thnx

with regards

Rituraj

HI rituraj,

Since the meeting info is considered as sensitive information, so I am unable to post it in the forum. Therefore, I will try resend you the email later today. I hope you will receive it.

Best regards,
Jick

hello sir,
good morning. today only, i got ur link for online meeting. i will b online whole day, whenever u feel free, give me time.

with regards
Rituraj

hello sir,
as u said, cos of sensitive information i cant send it to the forum, but i can send it in ur mail id… but still no message having answer, no link. can u pls send it again on my mail id.

hopely u will reply.

Rituraj

Hi rituraj,

I just sent you an email with the information of the meeting, please check.

Best regards,
Jick

As I said I am unable to reverse your exe file. That’s why we need to have the meeting. Hope you understand this. Thanks a lot.