OCL Constraints in Class Diagrams

Hi,

Could someone please guide me on how to specify OCL constraints in a class diagram (in OCL language, not as notes)? Also, how I do go about making the Instant Generator tool aware of these constraints so that they can be included in the code that it generates?

Regards,
George

Anyone? I prefer Visual Paradigm much more to MagicDraw and that is the feeling shared amongst students and colleagues at the university. However, MagicDraw provides OCL and Visual Paradigm does not. OCL is essential to developing robuts class diagrams and a step further towards MDA models. Could you please let me know what is the present level of support and what is planned for the future?

On another note, when reverse-engineering code from the class diagram it seems like - in C++ for instance - calls by reference are not recognised unless the attribute os pre-fixed with the & sign. Labelling it as inout parameter will not do the job as expected. Could somebody guide me as to whether I am missing something or not?

Finally, when reading XMI models, the classes are all replicated but the class diagram itself not and I have to do it manually. Is there a setting I should change as this is definitely not acceptable behaviour?

Regards,
George