PDF showing watermarking

Hi,

I’ve installed VPUML 3.1 Standard Edition with an evaluation key and then received my academic licence key. I installed it and removed my evaluation key.

So, my problem is that my pdf generated reports still showing watermarking ! I’ve check the features comparison chart and my SE edition include PDF documentation generation without restriction (not @ wich mean watermarking).

Did I missed something ?

Thanks in adavance

Q.

Hi,

Can you tell me more details about the watermarks? Is it a one line watermark or a pattern watermark? One line watermark will shows at the generated documents, printout of diagrams and the exported diagrams when user using the academic license. The detail shows in the features comparison is for the purchased version. Basically the academic license is same as the purchased version, except the watermarks.

Best Regards,
Rain

All the pages in the generated pdf document are background watermarked !

See the attach testreport.pdf

Thanks in adavance

Q.
testreport.zip

Hi,

We find that it is a bug in the Standard Edition. We’ve fixed it and will be release in the next week. Thanks for your reporting.

Best Regards,
Rain

Hi,

I’ve download the new version (3.2) of Visual Paradigm for UML and install it. The probleme is always present !

(See the attachement)

Best Regards,
Quentin
testreport.zip

Dear Quentin Dallons,

Sorry for any inconvenience. We will give you a special deployment which will not have this problem again.

Best Regards,
Rain

Thanks a lot Rain !

But I have 2 questions:

Dear Quentin Dallons,

You can get the special deployment at http://files.visual-paradigm.com/download.php?&path=vpumlse_3.2%2F&filename=vpumlse.exe. This deployment has fixed the watermark problem. This is the latest version of VP-UML Standard Edition. You can use it with your existing key. Thanks for your reporting.

Best Regards,
Rain