Poor performance when Layers popup becomes visible

When “Diagram Layer” popup is visible, objects are moving sluggishly.
Closing Layer window resolve problem.

Any idea?

Build 20210201

Hi Robert5,

Thank you for your inquiry and sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem reported. May I collect your log file for checking? You can export it from the About window of Visual Paradigm (Help > About). Please upload the exported file to:

https://files2.visual-paradigm.com/index.php/s/41d2snfWvk47U9X
Password: fd90dfb09asf

Note: Only Visual Paradigm support team will have access to the uploaded file.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Jick, … but the password… it’s shared in plain text :confused:
I’m not sure how it works?

Thank you for your reply. Could you save the log content to a file, and then upload that file to the URL I provided above? When you visit the URL above, you should see a password field. By copying the password above and hitting Enter, you will be brought to the upload page.

Few builds later and still poor performance when “Diagram Layer” is visible - looks like obvious bug
Build: 20211001

Any plans to repair?

Ps. Can’t provide you my entire log, but it’s easy to recreate

Hi Robert,

Sure, we would like to check and fix the problem. In fact, we have performed testing right when we read this post, but we are unable to repeat the problem, so we have requested more information that can help us in tracking down the problem.

I just checked again but do not see any file in the folder above, did you upload any? I am not sure if the file was being removed by the system (due to the expiry date was met) or it was not uploaded.

If you are unable to upload a log file, you can upload a video or a sample project file (with steps) for us to repeat and locate the cause.

The folder was expired. Here is a new upload link:
URL: ownCloud
Password: jighnjk23yvvdssd562as

Please note that only Visual Paradigm staff can access the file you uploaded.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung