Printing on Mac OSX does not work

Hi,

I would like to print my diagrams with the Adobe PDF printer using the print functionality (rather than image export which works). As soon as enter the final print confirmation dialog, nothing happens when I hit the print button. No error, it is just not possible to hit the button. Instead, I get an “audible bell” signal.

I am using the latest VP-UML Modeler Edition. I hope the attached screenshot proves helpful.

Picture 1.png

Hi Mavam,

Thanks for your post. Could you please send me the vp.log file which is inside VPSuite/bin folder to take a look? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

I monitored vp.log while trying to print. Unfortunately, the log file seems not to be very helpful. The only entry after program start, print attempt, and shutdown is the following:

[Mon Oct 13 10:04:35 PDT 2008] [message] [Mon Oct 13 10:04:35 PDT 2008]: Start Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler Edition [VP-UML ME]: 6.3 (sp1_20080901)

Can I somehow turn on verbose logging/tracing to provide you with more context?

Hi Mavam,

Thanks for replying. I’ve moved this issue to our online ticket system and you will receive an email from support-team@visual-paradigm.com
If you do not receive one, it is possible that the security settings of your E-mail program are preventing our E-mail from being delivered to you. Please find it from the junk or trash folders.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong